The aim of the Association is to promote and develop an integrative approach to sandplay therapy and associated creative arts therapies for those interested in working with children, adults, couples and families.
- Training students and professionals.
- Maintaining and developing ethical standards.
- Promoting and supporting research.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge on the therapeutic application of sandplay and creative arts therapies.
- More on the Introductory Course.
- More on the Certificate In Sandplay course.
- The main contact is :-
- John Daly on email@example.com – 01424 440775